Monday, October 29, 2012

Reaching Milestones on Mommy's Birthday!



I had a BIG day on Thursday!  I turned 29... or as I like to say, "my last year of happiness!"  Just kidding (sort of).  Turns out, Eli had a really big day as well!  Check out what little man accomplished on Mommy's Birthday...





 Eli ate his first rice cereal on Mommy's Birthday!  He wasn't so sure about it at first, but you will see that he quickly gets the hang of it and starts diving for the spoon :)  I had to fix him another small bowl!

Eli is quickly becoming mobile.  I don't know if I should be happy or sad.  I put him on his play mat and went to the bathroom.  I returned to find him like this...



Keep in mind that he was on his back with his feet facing the bottom of the picture.  I have no idea how he got like this.  When I returned, he was looking at me like "what??"  I started squealing like a dying bird... he looked at me like I was crazy.  I think that he realized he did something special because I tried to get a close up pic of him and this is what I got... (you know how kids always turn away from you when you really want a pic??)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's going to be up and walking before we know it!

Holly said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Embrace the last of your 20's!! :)

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

So CUTE. Happy B-day mama!