Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oktoberfest 2012



This past Saturday we went to Oktoberfest in downtown Tulsa.  They had lots of live music, carnival rides, vendor tables and FOOD (the best part)  We had such a good time and Eli seemed to really enjoy it.  He loves being outside and he loves to people watch :)

I ate WAY TOO MUCH.  We ate at Fudrucker's before we went, I shared strawberry dipping dots with Josh and I got a RED VELVET FUNNEL CAKE.  Yes, that's right, a red velvet funnel cake.  OMG.  It was heaven on a paper plate...no kidding.  I wonder why the scale won't budge from that horrible number it's stuck on??  Hmmmmmm....................

Here are a few pictures from our super fun day!

Prettiest eyes in Oklahoma :)


 
 
 
We had stripped Eli of his pants at this time.  It was so hot!  Crazy for the end of October!
 
 
 
Sunday was a great day as well.  We finally decided to join a nearby church that we have been going to on and off since we moved here last fall.  I am so excited about this!  It feels wonderful to finally belong to a church family!  I'm so glad that my son will grow up in church and learn about God's love for us! 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!  The weekend is almost here ;)

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe next year we will be up there for Oktoberfest (; I cannot wait to get my hands on a red velvet funnel cake!! Yummmm(: and Happy Birthday, beautiful! (:

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Adorable pics and I LOVE Fudruckers:)

Brynn said...

Thanks guys! I'm testing my comment section to see if it's easy to use!