Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow-up Post on the Hot Blonde :)




This is to all 3 of you that actually read my blog and saw the post from yesterday ;)

If you would like to read it, you can find it here.  It's kind of necessary to read yesterday's post before this one or you will think we are a bunch of weirdos over here...well, I guess we really are :)

This is the text that I got from my witty husband while I was at work yesterday...Goodness I love him :)

 
 
I don't think there is anything more to say!  He said it all...yep, this is my life :)

Happy Friday!!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Brynn, this made me laugh so hard! Your hubby is quite the character! At least he's fun!!!

Becca said...

Hysterical!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

I am dying here... This was hilarious. He seems like blast and the extra sour cream had me laughing my a** off. LOL

Megan said...

Good one Josh!!!!!!!

Marianne said...

Bahaha - love it! I did read your blog yesterday but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to leave a comment. You have one hysterical hubby! Also...I think y'all are the reason I've been craving a Chicken Soft taco from TB like a madwoman since I left the gym yesterday morning LOL

Unknown said...

SO glad you shared this! Now we have solid proof that we aren't the only weird ones in the family! Hahaa! Our poor children have no chance at being normal!