Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How to Have a Baby...According to a 2 Year Old


Peyton is my beautiful niece and quite a little diva!  I love her with all my heart.  She is so funny and smart!  Here are her thoughts on "having a baby"...

Keep in mind that she calls me "B".  
They also tell her EVERY KIND OF FOOD is "snake"- aka "steak" or she will not eat it :) 


Peyton instructed my sister, her other Aunt, on how to "have a baby" as she calls it..."You gots to go to the doctor like "B" did when she have a baby Eli...then you come home and you gots to feed yo baby and then you gots to get yo purse ready and then you gots to eat some snake (steak) and then you gots to drive dat truck and then you gots to go to the beach!"...

So that's it...that's how you have a baby :)

Here's my little diva...I could just eat her up!!  So precious!

 
 
I love you, Peyton Jayde!  You make my heart smile :) You are such a beautiful little girl!

5 comments:

Megan said...

HA! Little nut! I sure do wish it were that easy!

Holly said...

Everyone should teach their child that this is how you have a baby. She is too cute!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Hilarious - kids have it all down.

Unknown said...

Hahaa! I'm so glad you blogged this for us to remember! She is going to be sooooo embarrassed at some of the stuff she's done someday!

Kimmyyy83 said...

So dang cute!!!