Thursday, November 8, 2012

5 Months!



My sweet Eli,

     You are growing up so fast!  I swear, it feels like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital.  You are developing such a little personality.  You love smiling.  Pretty much every time we look at you, you are grinning about something!  You have started to hold your head SO high when laying on your tummy.  You look like you want to crawl already!  You have started this thing when I put you in your car seat, you raise your bottom up so I can't buckle you in!  I have to wait for you to calm down :)

On October 25th, you ate rice cereal for the first time!  You weren't sure about it at first but you quickly caught on!  On October 27th, you started really jumping in your jumparoo!  Before then, you had been just playing with the toys but now you jump so high I think you might bounce out of it!  On October 28th, you started trying to help Mommy hold your bottles.  I must say that I am kind of looking forward to the day that you can hold your own bottle!  That would sure save me some time in the mornings when we are trying to get out the door! 

You are becoming more and more mobile.  I can't leave you unattended for very long anymore!  You will end up in a totally different location than I left you in!  You love being held and rocked.  You love playing with your Daddy.  It's so sweet when you rub Daddy's face and "talk" to him.  I can tell that you guys will be best buds.  I can also tell that you are going to be very protective of your Mommy :) This makes me very happy! 

We love you so much more than you can ever imagine!  You are truly a million answered prayers.  I cannot believe you are 5 months old.  Time is going by so fast.  I'm soaking up all these precious moments with you.  No matter how big you get, you will always be Momma and Daddy's baby.  I love you, son.  Happy Birthday!

 
 




faux hawk :)

Oktoberfest 2012




Ready for church!



Your First Halloween! 







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet little man is growing so fast! T loves you, Elizer :)

Megan said...

Oh good golly...those pictures of Eli are ADORABLE!!!!!