Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Did I Tell Y'all We Went to Panama City??

So, yeah...I'm just a little behind on blogging.  My life has been a whirlwind since this past May.  We moved back to Alabama, I started a new job, we bought a house...the list goes on and on and on...

My family usually always vacations together.  Our favorite thing to do is to vacation in Panama City Beach, Florida.  We are familiar with the area, the beaches are absolutely beautiful, and we have a wonderful resort that we love to stay at.  We almost always go the week of mine and Josh's anniversary and Josh's birthday.

We loaded up and took all three of our munchkins.   My extended family got to go with us this year.  My Aunt, Uncle, 3 of my cousins and their kids all came along for the trip.  It was so much fun.  I wish we could travel together every year!  The more the merrier!

Eli absolutely loved the huge pool there.  I was afraid he would be less than thrilled since we have a pool, but he loved the steps at the entrance of the pool.  He would step off and kind of roll around in the water.  His little giggle just cracks me up.  We attempted to try the ocean and Eli was not having it.  He hated the ocean, he hated the sand, he hated everything about it.  Maybe next time...

One of the highlights of the trip was going to Pier Park and visiting the shops and restaurants there.  It is such a pretty place.  So much to do and see.  We love the Miracle Strip Amusement Park.  They have a huge Ferris Wheel, a Scrambler, Sea Dragon ride and much more!  I always feel like a kid when I go there!  I run to get in line and get sad when it's time to leave!  I'm really a kid at heart...not a 30 year old!

We spent most days just lounging by the pool.  The kids were really good.  We took shifts staying in the room with them at nap time or either they would nap in the strollers under an umbrella with that awesome ocean breeze blowing.  I can just smell that salty air now.  Nothing like it.  At night, we either went out to eat or hung around the condo.  Actually, I love hanging at the condo the best.  One of the nights, all the girls gathered at our place and we had wine and played board games.  It was quite hilarious!  My husband was just shaking his head at all of us!  He just doesn't understand what fun really is!  Ha!

My Mom watched Eli on the night of our 7 year wedding anniversary.  That was really our first night out alone since Eli was born.  We ate at Montego Bay Seafood Restaurant and then went to the arcade (again, we are kids at heart!)  It was just nice to have a night out alone.  2 days later, we celebrated Josh's 33rd birthday!  I picked up a Publix Cheesecake (yum) and we celebrated before hitting up the pool for some sun bathing.

Can't wait to get back to the beach this summer!  Always lots of fun memories made!

Peyton (niece) Ella (Cousin) Eli (my baby) Elise (Cousin) Ezra (Nephew)

Ezra was teething just a little!  LOL!


Ezra and GaGa



Elise

Unc Daddy's 33rd Birthday!


Check Josh and Lorrie on the third row from the top!

My sweet baby sister, Lorrie



Peyton's apron from Aunt Sherry!

Ella








Love my boys!

Love my family!


My first baby!

No comments: