Thursday, January 23, 2014

Christmas Recap (only a month late)



Christmas was awesome this year.  Eli was in his first Christmas Play at daycare.  It was precious.  He basically stood on stage like a deer in headlights...no movement, no singing, he just stared.  It was quite hilarious!  After we got him off stage, he danced, twirled and sang...go figure!

We celebrated Christmas with my Mom's side of the family the Saturday before Christmas.  I actually hosted this year and it was so much fun!  Santa stopped by and we had food for days.  We celebrated with Josh's family Monday night before Christmas.  We had so much fun with both families.  We opted to stay home on Christmas Day.  I always hated having to go out and leave my new toys when I was younger.  My family came by to check out what Santa brought for Eli and we had a nice little breakfast of cinnamon rolls and pigs in a blanket.  So good!

Eli is on the far right...he didn't change positions the whole time!  




After we got him off stage...he was showing out!

Beautiful Peyton came to watch her cousin's play

Eli and GaGa (my mom)

Eli and Hayden (Eli's girlfriend!) lol


T and Ezra




My house was a complete wreck after all the partying, but I wouldn't have it any other way!  It was so much fun and actually, I didn't stress about hosting the party.  It was just a fun gathering of all the people that I love.  Looking forward to all the future Christmas memories that we will make.  It's a Beautiful Life!

No comments: