Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I stepped on the scale this morning and was surprised to see that I have maintained my weight. I'm currently at 138.8 pounds. My goal is 130 by summer. I haven't made the best choices in food the last several days but I'm glad that I'm at least maintaining my weight. Hard to turn down those Lays Cheesy Garlic Bread chips (thanks a lot Josh!)

When I started my weight loss journey, I had just delivered my first born son. I weighed in at 157. I only gained 20 pounds during my pregnancy. Lets just say I had TONS of morning sickness. I actually lost 10 pounds in the first few months of my pregnancy. So I gained that 10 back plus 20 more. If you have ever dealt with morning sickness, you know it's the most terrible thing ever! My husband thought I was dying at one point...he told me my skin had a nice green tint to it. Just glad he stuck around during all that! I'm sure I wasn't looking my best during that time!

So, in all I have lost 18.2 pounds! I'm very excited about that! I have 8 pounds to go. I know I can do this! I'm throwing in some Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred when I can. Trying to be faithful to it but some days I'm just so tired. That's no excuse!! Gotta step it up! I'm going to the beach in July and I fully intend on wearing a 2-piece and rocking it :)

Follow me on My Fitness Pal! ErikaBrynn is my username!

No comments: