Friday, August 17, 2012




2 Months Old??!!!  You have got to be kidding me!!!


I cannot believe my little man is already 2 months old!  What a blessing he is in our lives!  He is seriously one of the best babies I have ever seen!  Here are a few highlights of weeks 5-9.

- Eli is definitely already a boy...I find myself constantly cleaning out from under his fingernails! 

- I thought I could avoid the whole "boys pee EVERYWHERE" thing...guess again!  I have scrubbed
   pee off of many areas of our home- changing table, walls, floor, couch!  I could go on and on :)

- I love the sweet sounds Eli makes while sucking his paci or his bottle!  You would think we were
  starving him!

- July 21st- Eli started smiling purposefully!  We were in Target shopping and he gave us the biggest
  toothless grin!  It melted my heart!

- Eli is becoming more and more vocal!  I love hearing his "coos"!

 Eli made another trip to Bama for 3 weeks with me...unfortunately, it was for my grandmother's funeral.  We enjoyed our time with my family.  Eli is quite the little traveler these days!  This was his second time flying. 

 I feel truly blessed to be this little boys mom!  I cherish every moment I get to spend with him.  I am so thankful that I will only be going back to work a couple of days a week so that I can spend more time with him!  "Time is love" :)



My sweet Nanny.  This was just 3 weeks before her wreck.  I know she would love to watch Eli grow.  We miss her so much and cannot wait to be reunited with her one day! 


No comments: