Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Month Old Already?!


It's like they always say..."time flies when you are having fun!"  I cannot believe this sweet angel is already a month old!  He is the absolute joy of our lives!  I ask Josh all the time what we did before we had Eli!  We must have had a pretty boring life before he came along ;)

I am so amazed watching him grow and develop a little personality.  He loves sitting up in his boppy pillow and  looking around at everything, especially the ceiling fan!  I love watching his eyes light up and his mouth take the shape of "Oh my goodness, what is all of this??"!  Eli absolutely loves laying on his daddy's chest!  He could sleep like that for hours!  They say that infants cannot be spoiled...I beg to differ!  This little man is already very spoiled!  I just keep thinking that he won't be this small for long.  We are trying to soak up every little thing!

I love his little sounds that he is making.  I love that when he is hungry, he goes from zero to one hundred.  Completely silent and sleeping to screaming at the top of his lungs!  I love the fact that he sleeps with both arms above his head most of the time.  I also love the fact that he sleeps with his mouth open, just like his mommy!  When he stretches in the morning, he looks just like me!  It's so funny how he has days where he looks just like daddy and other days he looks just like me!  He is a perfect combination of us both! 

In his first month of life, Eli has been out to eat at Red Lobster at 4 days old, Texas Road House at one week old, AND he has been on a 2 day road trip to Alabama (670 miles) for his first camping trip!  Busy little man already!

I cannot wait to watch him continue to grow and learn new things!  This has been the best month of my life.  Cannot imagine life without this handsome little man! 

Now for lots of pictures of the first month of Eli's life!





First bath at home!




GaGa loves her little man!



Pediatrician at 4 days old.  Eli weighed in at 7 pounds 2 ounces!


Out to eat at Red Lobster after pediatrician appointment





Father's Day 2012  Eli was 9 days old!


Mom and I snuck and did a "photo shoot" with Eli to get these adorable pics for Josh's office!



Meeting PaPaw for the first time at the lake!


Eli's first 4th of July on Lake Martin!  Isn't he a doll??!














No comments: